Motorhead Quote

"The battlefields are silent now. The graves all look the same." -- Motorhead,Voices from the War

Sunday, December 4, 2022

Little Bighorn History Alliance

 I recently noticed that I have made a H-U-G-E oversight on this website. On the right-hand side of this site are links under the header, RECOMMENDED LINKS. I have inadvertently left off one of the premier "Custer websites" - the Little Bighorn History Alliance. 

It's weird that I have left it off for so long as it is a site I visit regularly and often. The site is run by Diane Merkel and she does a hell of a job. Be sure to check out THIS WEEK IN LITTLE BIGHORN HISTORY blog.

Well it gets rectified now.

Little Bighorn History Alliance

1 comment:

  1. Thanks very much! Diane (a/k/a Little Bighorn History Allliance)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments. No sign-in required.