Motorhead Quote

"The battlefields are silent now. The graves all look the same." -- Motorhead,Voices from the War

Sunday, July 26, 2020

Little Bighorn Battlefield National Monument Videos

 I usually update this website/blog on the third Saturday of every month. I have a Google calendar notification setup to remind me. Yeah...I'm THAT nerdy guy.

I'm doing a "special" update in this case. The Little Bighorn National Monument has been posting videos for a few months now and they are great. The battlefield is technically open but as of right now the visitor center and museum are closed. The rangers are on Facebook Live and the videos are archived on their Facebook page. Fun stuff to watch as well as being interesting and educational. Video length is usually 7-10 minutes so they don't take a big chuck out of your day. But you may find yourself watching several like I do and then time sneaks away from you.

Enjoy and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments. No sign-in required.