Motorhead Quote

"The battlefields are silent now. The graves all look the same." -- Motorhead,Voices from the War

Saturday, May 30, 2020

Contact Form Not Working

I have had a contact form on the right side of this page since it's inception. I would consistently receive a few messages a month. Nothing real major but it was nice to hear from people and get their thoughts on the website. I haven't really been paying much attention and then today I was thinking that I hadn't received any messages for a while. I went out on the site and tried to sent myself a test message and sure enough I didn't get anything. More detective work online led me to discover that the contact form was not working and hasn't been for months. Yikes.

If you sent me a message using the contact form in the past six months or so, I never received your message. I'm not some stuck-up goon who asks for comments and then doesn't reply. Please accept my apologies. The best way to contact me is via email or through Facebook. 

My email - scott.nelson[at]gmail.com - just replace the [at] with @. Trying to head off SPAM here.

You can also visit me on Facebook - Scott Nelson. I'm on Facebook Messenger too so please feel free to send me a private message through that platform also.

Hopefully with the above contact information you should have no problem getting in touch.

That's it for now. Stay safe. I hope to hear from you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments. No sign-in required.