Motorhead Quote

"The battlefields are silent now. The graves all look the same." -- Motorhead,Voices from the War

Friday, March 9, 2018

Welcome!

Well hello.  Welcome to the new site!

This is new and improved site is something that I've been meaning to do for quite some time.  I wanted a site that would be more interactive.  This new site will let visitors leave comments.  You can comment on any post or page.  Believe me, I love to receive your comments.  In the past you had to send me an email but now it will be much easier to leave comments, suggestions, and feedback.  We can all learn together.

You can still email me at scott.nelson [at] gmail.com.  Just replace the [at] with a @.  You can also find me on Facebook at facebook.com/scott.nelson.184.

One of the best features of this new site is it will automatically render itself for mobile devices.  I know the old site was hard to navigate on a tablet or phone.  This one should be much better.

Putting this new site together took some time.  I've done my best to make sure everything was transferred correctly.  If you happen to find a bad or broken link or see any other mistake please let me know so I can get it fixed as soon as possible.

So please, explore the site and let me know what you think.  You can also subscribe via email and you will be notified whenever a new update is made to the site.

I hope you enjoy the new site and find it easier to navigate than the old one.

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments. No sign-in required.